Monday, December 31, 2012

I have finally found green house plans!!I will need to make a few modification for venting and make it twice the length to fit an aquaponic system.

Barn Greenhouse








Barn Greenhouse   



visit Ana White web site for this project and lots of other great stuff with free plans.
Barn Greenhouse click here.




I still have not figured out what type of aquiponic system to go with yet.I think I am going to go with a wood base with a pond liner. I have found a pump but not really ready to call it a day on pumps I have a lot of questions about which is going to be the best for my system. The pump has to pull the sediment of the bottom of the tank to feed the plants. I sometimes feel the more research I do the more questions I have.


Went to Ikea  and found bins for my practice aquaponics system like in this video! They were like 6.00 for the grow beds and 12 for the larger on thats on wheels stay toned my video will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment